And three weeks later or so, here I am.
Again. (I wrote this once already and it disappeared)
So..to reiterate.
About me: I'm 54, male, and live alone, with my books,
a computer, and other electronic means of amusement.
At present, my favorite is my one cup coffee brewer.
I have a degree in History, and my special interest is in the
Middle Ages.
I'm a life long reader of SF and Fantasy, and a lover of Celtic
Music. As I type this, I'm listening to an album by Solas.
I work for a major bookstore chain and at the moment, I'm on
my vacation. Nothing like vacationing when Fimbul Winter breaks out.
Can Ragnorak be far behind?
Hmm..what else?
I discovered on line rp about six years ago and some of the best friends
I have are those I've never actually met face to face.
I like to write and I hope I am as good as my online friends say I am.
And even though I have six layers of various and sundry shirts on,
including a hooded sweatshirt (with the hood up. The Mad Monk!)
that does little to keep my fingers warm.
Which is why the coffee brewer is my favorite thing right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment